How To Get Cheap Car Insurance – 12 Totally Sweet Tips
Let’s start with the popular discounts:
1. Safe Drivers – safe drivers cost everybody less. And at Allstate, they pay a lot less. Safe drivers can save 45% or more on their car insurance.
2. Early Signing – You don’t have to wait until your policy expires to switch auto insurance companies. Switch today and get up to another 10% discount on auto insurance. We can even do the switching for you.
3. Good Student – Single full-time students under 25 can save up to 20% just by getting good grades.
4. New Car – If you’re driving a new car, now’s the perfect time to switch-you could save up to 30% on your auto insurance.
5. Deductible Rewards – Get $100 off your deductible the day you sign up. Then get an additional $100 every year you go without an accident.
6. Resident Student – Have a child at a school at least 100 miles away? You can get up to 30% off your premium.
7. 55 & Retired – Save up to 10% if you’re at least 55 and retired. Now, let’s look at Vehicle Equipment Discounts offered by Allstate
8. Passive Restraint – You can save up to 30% if your car came from the factory with airbags and motorized seatbelts.
9. Anti-Lock Brakes – If your car’s equipped with anti-lock brakes, you get a 10% discount.
10. Anti-Theft Devices – If your car’s equipped with an anti-theft device, you can save up to 10% on your premium. Also, you can Bundle Policies to Save
11. Multiple Policies – Save an extra 10% on your auto insurance just by insuring your home or apartment with Allstate, too.
12. Auto Life Discount – With the Allstate Auto/Life Discount if you buy any life policy from us, they’ll give you a discount on your Allstate auto insurance. Psssst!